Monday, May 12, 2014

Rainbows, Sunshine and Showers

I've been praying for rain and this spring is an answer to my prayers. Yesterday the ski resorts got another 2 feet of snow. Great for skiers and to keep the water flowing to the valleys through the hot summer months.

 We just sat down for dinner and we looked out the window to see a rainbow, so I grabbed the camera and took this picture. It lasted for about 10 minutes or more. A great springtime dinner view.

You can see the light shower barely got the driveway wet.

Mom has big flower plans for the yard. We got a couple of yellow blooming tree roses, clematis plants, and assorted annuals on the first of many flower-runs this year. Some of the bushes didn't do well through the winter so I had to cut, hack, and dig them out. Now we have new opportunities to plant something else in their spot.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL shot with the rainbow! If you're so good at getting your prayers for rain answered, then please pray for rain in San Diego. I'm pretty sure if you and mom both pray we will get enough rain to end our drought!

    ReplyDelete