Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother's Day to Mid-May

Grandma Lindsay Visit

 We spent Mother's Day afternoon with Grandma.



Bryson's 10th Birthday

 McKay did the honors of lighting the birthday candles.

 Bryson and his mom

 Bryson opening his gifts with the help of Kaylee and Brady.

Cool clothes bring a big smile to Bryson.

Colby delights in the simple things like a box top.


McKay's LaCrosse Game

 McKay was goalie for awhile. Don't mess with him... don't even think of scoring!

 I told you, don't even think of it!

 Face off

 Loose ball and McKay has his eye on it...

 He's got it, but watch out for the "Pink Power" coming at you!

 I told you, watch out for the "Pink Power". A few minutes of recovery time and...

 number 37 is back on the field with a vengeance! 1,2,3 SCORE!!!
Way to go McKay!

Good game to everyone. McKay's Vikings win it 10-2.


Kaylee's Dance Performance

 Kaylee and company danced to a packed auditorium at the Orem High School.

Cute!

 Proud mom and happy Kaylee. You looked beautiful in your pink outfit. You were great Kaylee... following in the footsteps of your big sister.

 Proud big brother with his little sister.

Three generations of beautiful girls.

May rains have greened everything in the yard.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the picture of Mom and you and Mom! I'll have to copy those and save them.

    How old is Kaylee now? She's gotten so big.

    ReplyDelete