Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jim & Charlene Called to Serve

 My cousin Jim and Charlene Steele have been called to serve as missionaries in the Kirtland, Ohio, Visitor Center. They will report to the MTC November 15.

 Marlene, Jim, Charlene, Jim soon to be Elder and Sister Steele.

Mom fixed a great clam chowder lunch with all the trimmings and of course we had a great dessert... Lemon pie! Mom will be hosting the neighborhood Christmas party at her home, so we helped her string the lights on the tree in the atrium and around the living room window.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you made a typo. "Cousin Jim" needs to be capitalized!! We don't know who you're talking about otherwise. ;)

    I thought is was cute that mom & Marlene were dressed alike. I guess since mom can't match clothes with dad, she has chosen Marlene!

    ReplyDelete