Steve, Tyler and Grandpa. Mom finished up her YW lesson and we made a Bee-line to Tyler's ward for the ordination. Steve pronounced a beautiful blessing upon Tyler and there were lots of hugs to go around for all.
A look back to 2006 when Tyler was ordained a deacon.
Jana has been busy doing her Christmas decorating in the new house. In the background you can see the new 9-foot tree, lit with tiny white lights, ribbons and seasonal ornaments. The creche of the baby Jesus sits on the floor beneath the tree. Here I grabbed Brady for a quick picture and McKay joined in.

Last Wednesday we had a Blizzard Warning and got no snow and only a half hour of wind gusts (I think you call that a virtual blizzard). This morning we woke up to 6 inches of snow on the ground and here is what it looked like. No more grilling this winter.
The bushes were all covered with snow and none of the branches looked threatened with breaking.
The back yard.
The front yard before I cleared the driveway.
The front door. There are 20 sets of net lights on those bushes. Someday the leaves on the trees in front will fall off, but not today.
Mama Rotzzi captured me snow blowing the driveway.
A little hand touch up with the shovel, but when we got home from church the sidewalk was buried with snow from the snow plow, the driveway was filled in and so were all the neighbors walks and driveways. So my neighbor got out his ATV with a blade and I joined him clearing the walks and driveways again.
A look at the snow on my back from snow blowing.
Clearing off the steps the first time. I think I got to them three times today. Mom is out visiting teaching and also has a choir practice this afternoon. Our home teachers are coming at 6:00... it's been a great day!






No comments:
Post a Comment