Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NOW -ANNETTE & RICHARD BRINKERHOFF

Tuesday evening, February 8, 2011 Annette and Richard were married. 

Do you... I do.  Do you... I do. I now pronounce you husband and wife... and they lived happily ever after.

 This makes it official; cake, flowers and the certificate. Great job on the wedding cake Julia! In fact great job on the whole wedding. What a great strength and support you are to all of us.

Cake cutting instructions.

The big plunge... It worked! Their first shared success!


Congratulations to the new couple. They will set up household in Draper and then enjoy a week in a houseboat on Lake Powell.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, James!! Now I feel as though I participated in some way. I was going to call you to set up skype on your laptop and 'Virtual Verna' could have been there with the family. That's what we're going to do with Dana for Chelsey's reception, since she's not able to come.

    ReplyDelete