Monday, March 21, 2011

SUNDAY WITH VERNA

Dan and Verna have come to stay with us during this special week for them... Chelsey will receive her endowments in the Mt. Timpangos Temple Wednesday and be sealed to Bracken in the Logan Temple on Friday. We feel honored to see the kids an feel their excitement first hand.

 Seven years of piano lessons paid off! Verna filled out home with nice Sunday music.
 
We don't have a lot of opportunities to get a picture together, so Verna used her magic finger to push the button on our camera. Nice job Verna!

1 comment:

  1. I always try to help others with my 'magic finger'. Glad I could be of assistance.

    I believe I had 10 yrs. of piano lessons, but it's been 7 1/2 years since I've had a piano to play. Sorry about the few bad notes that my magic finger hit. 8)

    ReplyDelete