Sunday, March 13, 2011

LISA 14th - FAMILY PARTY

I can't believe it!! Lisa is 14 years old now. Time is flying by and we are trying to savor every passing moment. Last Sunday we joined the family celebration for Lisa. Here are a few pictures of the event. 

 
Steve and Tyler, priesthood men always ready to serve, cleaned up the dishes.

 
Mom, Brady and the guest of honor, Lisa.

 
Lisa gave me her birthday smile.

 
Brady makes himself comfortable on grandpa's lap.

 
Brothers are always there for you. Right Bryson?

 
It's good to have brothers to check your gifts for bombs or loose candy.

 
Girls are always pretty in pink and Lisa is no exception to the rule. It looks like McKay has found something interesting in the catalog.

 
Grandma is always good for a snuggle.

 
Boys, boys , boys everywhere!

 
Ryan is the brave brother that gets to light the candles with a butane lighter. Tyler looks a little worried and Lisa a moving back in case of a minor explosion.

 
Candles lighted, smiling faces, and a wish is made.

 
Lisa drew a deep breath and ... poof, the candles were out and the wish of her heart was on the way.

 
Well done Lisa!

 
Now the work really begins... Someone's gottta eat these cupcakes now.

 
I think Brady is up to the task at hand.

 
Open wide and... it's gone! Great work Brady!
Brady is thinking... maybe I need another one of those. What do ya think Dad? I just want to make Lisa happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment