Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dinosaur Museum

THE MUSEUM OF ANCIENT HISTORY 
"THE DINOSAUR MUSEUM"

We ate lunch at In and Out Burger and then on to the Museum of Ancient History... the Dinasour Museum. We walked in the front door and were greeted by several dinosaurs. You can see the excitement and anticipation in Mike's face.





This is the new dance, "The Dinosaur Stomp"


Make your own dinosaur, by Maggie and Mike.


Huge dinosaurs, great displays and prehistoric animal sounds... what a great experience.

A couple of T-Rex displayed in a confrontational pose. Smile for the camera! Thanks!

Jack and Maggie on the computer at the foot of a towering dinosaur.

Let's spend tonight in the museum and see if they really do come to life at night like in the movie.

I think we found the real "Big Foot". Wow! This guy needs to clip his toenails.

This is kind of like "Honey I Shrunk the Kids"



We spent a little time at the Erosion Basin where the kids played with the sand and water.

Jack found a video on insects captured in amber.


It's a great adventure in the Dinosaur Museum.

Smile! No I don;t mean you Mr Shark.

Mike enjoyed a time imagination. How would I tke down that big Wooly Mammoth.

That was one big Mammoth, but he was really skinny.

It was a great day at the Dinosaur Museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment