Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mom is Ready for Off Road Adventure

The freight truck arrived with the load of peddle Karts that Matt had been waiting for. He was out in the garage assembling the Kart and before you knew it...

...the assembly was complete and the fun began.

Mom was the first one to go for a spin.

Down the driveway and...


...up and down the street for speed and a little show of her driving skills.

She won the hearts and admiration of the grandkids.

Scotty was in the seat and down the sidewalk before we knew it.

I even got a ride and a little therapy for my knee.

It was like a kid magnet. Kids came to see the new toy. "Cool!", "Awesome!"

The master mechanic got his turn behind the wheel too.
It was a lot of fun for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love Marlene! She puts on this quiet front, but we know she's got a wild side! Are Matt & Ellen back in Utah? I assume they are getting their business going there.

    ReplyDelete