Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ON OUR WAY TO WASHINGTON

It was a brrrrrrright sunshiny day when we left this morning and it stayed nice all day long. We left about 11:30 and got to Boise at 4:00. It was a nice drive and great to know we are getting closer to Matt, Ellen and the kids with every passing mile.

I know some of you will be disappointed that I don't have any pictures to post, but if you want to look back at our On the Way to Minnesota posting we looked the same as we drove down the driveway to the freeway. I thought I would spare you a look at our Holiday Inn... looks a lot like our hotel in North Platte. We passed the Boise Temple and didn't take a picture of it either. I'm sure we will get plenty of pictures once we get together with Matt and family.

OK, stop your whining... here is a picture of the pest control guy that came Monday to re-spray the house for wasps.

Kyle our spray guy was suited up for a special job today... drop a soccer ball sized black wasp nest.

Here is a picture of the wasp nest before it was sprayed and dropped.

I promise I will have pictures of Matt's family for you tomorrow. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Now, aren't you glad a suggested taking a pic of the guy in the bee suit? Otherwise, you'd have no pics to post. 8)

    ReplyDelete