I turned 64, and look forward to signing up for Medi-Care sometime during the year before my 65th birthday. I was wondering if I can sign up for that on a mission outside the country?
My mom gave me the new biography of President Monson. Thank you mom.
I received cards, shirts, chocolate, Cheetos, camera, camera equipment and phone calls. Thank you to everyone for you thoughtfulness.
I opened a bag of sweet treats and read the special notes on my birthday card signed by everyone in the family.
TYLER - 16
Tyler turned 16 and gets his driver's license, clothes, an iPhone and a date to the Sadie Hawkins Dance
Tyler is happy... maybe even elated with his 16th birthday for a lot of reasons.
Grandma made a "sweet" poster for Tyler on his 16th birthday.
Tyler had his mom's great cheesecake as well as filled cup cakes for his birthday treat. Notice that lighting the candles captures the attention of all the boys in the family. Lisa would have been there but she had an important dance practice preparatory to a big competition.
"I think I know what this is!!!!"
YES! this is just what I was hoping for! an iPhone.
We all had our sweet treats, knelt together in family prayer and headed to bed. Thanks for a great evening Jana and Steve.
No comments:
Post a Comment