Wednesday, October 13, 2010

GRANDMA'S HOUSE 10-08-2010

We had a nice visit and lunch with grandma last week. We had a great bowl of soup topped off with a piece or her special french silk pie topped with Cool Whip. I think the secret to a long healthy life is linked to a desert after every meal! Life is good at grandma's house!

Grandma went to her well stocked pantry and pulled out some of her garden squash to share with us.

She had new cupboards installed in the garage for a little more storage. She will clear out a lot of things from her closets in the house that she doesn't use regularly and store those things in the garage cupboards.
 
Grandma sends her love to each of you. 

1 comment:

  1. Those were squash?!!! I think a spider in the garage needs to spin a web that says, "SOME SQUASH" in the middle of it.(refer to Charlotte's Web)

    I LOVE you mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete